Have you used Sated shakes in a recipe? Share here!!!
No - but it seems like you could make a breakfast pancake out of it pretty easily with some eggs and a little cream - or maybe just eggs.
I use the vanilla and add some vanilla extract and a splash of OJ. Tastes like an Orange Julius.
I do vanilla with a squirt of orange vanilla mio to accomplish the same thing. I definitely miss fruit less with these new flavors and hacks!!!
Was going to see if I could send this to an official contact, but I make a pretty dang good pseudo-mousse.
1 cup heavy cream
1 scoop of Sated
1 tbsp cream cheese
1 tsp stevia
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Mix everything except the Sated using your standard mixing method until it gets soft-to-stiff peaks. Then add the Sated and mix to incorporate.
Keeps in fridge for proba ly a week, but it never lasts that long in my house.
omg. This is amazing!! Would you mind us featuring this?
Sure, go ahead! I’m a huge Sated advocate, so that would be neat.
Also, as an optional ingredient, about a 1/4 cup of Lily’s Dark Chocolate does wonders for a little texture and chocolate bursts.
Sounds great. I passed this on to marketing
Great recipe for energy balls… that taste like Thin Mints!!!
DIY Sated Shamrock Shake!
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 1 Lg Scoop Sated Vanilla Powder
- 1 Sm Scoop Keto Shake Oil
- 1/4 tsp mint extract
- 1 cup water or nut milk
- 6-10 ice cubes (adjust for desired thickness)
- 2 Tbsp Sugar free whipped cream
- Green food coloring
- Erythritol (optional)
- Blend Sated Powder, Shake Oil, extract, preferred liquid, ice and 3-4 drops of green food coloring in a blender.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 tsp Erythritol and 1-2 drops of green food coloring together (optional).
- Pour shake into glass and top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle green erythritol on top for a festive feel!
Prefer chocolate and mint? Swap Sated Vanilla powder with Sated Chocolate.
This recipe makes 1 serving. Each serving has 410 calories, 34.5 fat, 2.3 net carbs, 18g protein.
I am definitely making this this weekend!! Possibly a boozy version…