Favorite Flavor hacks

My favorite Sated hack is to add a serving of matcha to my vanilla Sated shake - Green Tea Latte perfection :heart:

1 Like

Mio drops are amazing. The Fruit Punch, Lemonade, and Sweet Tea Mio drops are all great.

1 Like

There’s so many. I’m naturally a chocolate person but the vanilla shakes are so versatile!! PB powder, pumpkin spice, golden milk…I could go on forever!

1 Like

Along with flavor hacks, you can also bake or heat Sated!

We’ve figured out a few DELICIOUS holiday mug cake recipes that we’re sharing on our blog today and through out the holiday season.

Also, i always make frosting out of it by just adding the powder and oil together without the water. GAME CHANGER!

2 Likes

PECAN PIE MUG CAKE: mix 1 large egg, 1T melted butter, 2T Vanilla Sated, 2T granular erythritol , 1/2t baking powder. Gently pour into a greased ramekin lined with pecan halves and microwave roughly 60 seconds or until set. Flip onto a plate pecan side up and drizzle with [@choczero] maple syrup.

1 Like

Instant coffee is great for this. The crystalized coffees (Folgers, Maxwell House, etc) blend perfectly in cold water.

1 Like

Coffee with the vanilla flavor gives me life!!

The Torani Sugar Free Syrups are worth a mention. Most of these are nice with vanilla protein powder, and I’d assume they’re great with Sated Vanilla as well. I avoid the fruit ones since they’re sweet enough that I start getting carb cravings. Your mileage may vary. But the various nut and spice flavors are perfect for me.

tor-vpsff

You can find them on Amazon as well, including with Subscribe and Save. They also sell pumps that replace the screw on cap so you can measure out a consistent amount each time.

1 Like

So, it’s not so much a flavor hack as it is a fat and texture hack… out of curiosity I doubled up the oil, using a second scoop of pure MCT (likely any combo would be fine.) After letting it set up overnight and a quick shake, the texture is crazy thick and almost pudding like. I added some peanut butter power to a vanilla base, and boy oh boy is it not only satisfying but hunger is squashed for a very long time.

2 Likes

As mentioned earlier, sugar free Torani syrups!! I make 2 servings at a time to last through my work day… my personal favorite:

3 cups water
2 lg scoops vanilla Sated
2 sm scoops oil
1 sm scoop sugar free S’mores Torani syrup
2 tsp instant coffee

Try it, you’ll thank me! I find it easiest to dissolve the coffee when I blend all ingredients minus 1 cup of water, pour into the blender bottle, cap it, then fill to the very top with the last cup of water. 2 servings made in the blender doesn’t fit well into the blender bottle otherwise.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

I mentioned this in another comment, but wanted to add here also. I have my great grandmothers old chilled peach soup recipe that I adapted into a smoothie several years ago. I decided to mimic that recipe by adding 2 ingredients to the Peaches & Cream sated. It’s amazing. Make the shake as usual, but add 1/2 to 1 small scoop lime juice and a few dashes of cinnamon. This is my favorite yet.

1 Like

This sounds incredible! Definitely trying this out!

Please let me know what you think. It’s an unusual flavor combination, but it works!

I’m trying chia seeds and a splash of banana extract in my peaches & cream tonight for tomorrow’s morning shake. It smells amazing!

I love the Jordan skinny syrups too!!!

Am I the only one that eats Sated in “frosting form”? I’ve been putting half the oil, half peanut butter and only a little water. SO good!!

@kim.corkum that sounds sooo good!!! I can’t believe I haven’t tried that yet

New favorite: vanilla shake with 2 cups almond milk and double oil. Add 2 tblspn chia seeds, 2 tblspn peanutbutter powder and 2 tspn banana extract. AWESOME the next day.

1 Like

WHATTT that sounds so good! Extracts are a life savor when you’re missing a certain flavor like banana!!

Yeah, it’s made life so much tastier. I keep vanilla, banana, cake batter and almond on hand. Vanilla is a great base but even if you use something like peaches & cream, you can still flavor it up with more! :slight_smile: